Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Girl

 My 31st birthday was a rather quiet one, but I was ok with that! It started off with being a rather warm day. That in and of itself was a great present!  We went to church and then came home and played a game of Kubb with my family and some neighbors. I'm not even very good at it, but I love playing it because its outside!!!  Jared surprised me with a non-traditional birthday cake. It wasn't even a cake, but rather a Pavlova. It was DELICIOUS! I even ate 2 pieces, yum!!

R helped decorate it.
 I know, your taste buds are drooling! 
They should be, it was AWESOME!

 Getting ready to sing!
 Happy Birthday to ME!!!! 
And no worries, there were two pavlovas
(it looks pretty small in the pic)
 I just had to add this picture in, because I didn't know where it would fit on a normal blog post.
 I love my boy as much as he loves his cars. Even when he is playing with them on the stairs!
Silly little boy!

No comments: