Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring?

 With the snow melted, FINALLY, my kids are loving being outside again! 
From their reaction you would have thought it was Christmas, 
when I asked if they wanted to go play outside!

 R's first climb of the year
 Dirty face and all, P loves being outside!
 My little poser!
 And my little cheese ball!
 My cute kids!
 I decided to join R in the tree!
 I just love P's face in this one!
 The SLIDE! YAY!
I had to reteach P how to climb the ladder, on the back, to get to the slide.
 He is still a little scared, but doing better!

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

I just love the pic of R in the tree. We have a large tree near our new house which I can't wait to take pics of the girls in. Getting back outside after the snow is great and funny that you had to reteach P how to climb the ladder !!!