Aug. 22nd R started school again, but as a BIG 1st grader. She was SO excited to go all day, and eat lunch there. She picked her clothes the night before, and woke up EXTRA early to get ready.
Next year she will be holding this picture on the first day.
Thanks pinterest!
Not sure where she learned to make a heart with her hand, but she thought she was cute!
Yes her hair was in braids the first day of kindergarten,
but we added cute string throughout this year.
but we added cute string throughout this year.
She is getting so big!
Of course we were the 1st at the bus stop, which happily is in front of our house again!
Thought of her holding this last minute!
Here comes the bus!
Of course I followed behind the bus to take pictures of her at school.
Yes, I am that type of mom, don't judge! :)
R at her seat in Mrs. Clark's class!
R came home SOOO excited because she got 3 recesses. Talking about the different subjects they did, I asked her what was the hardest. She said "the hardest part of school was lunch!" What a funny girl!
I was sad to see her go, but had a reality shock when I realized how long school was. She is gone 7 hours a day. That wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have a 2 year old at home to entertain the whole time. They play so well together, that 7 hours of mom and P time is going to take some time getting use to!
No comments:
Post a Comment