Last year we had an unplanned trip to the top of Snowbird with the Demings (click here to go to that post). Jared wasn't able to come, so I was so excited to take him this year. We wanted to go up and see the beautiful wildflowers.
P loves to stand on the window's edge and peek out of the window!
R joined him for a little bit too.
I LOVE these kids!
On the top of the mountains! SO beautiful!
I love these kids almost as much as they love each other.
R is definitely P's best friend!
Mr. P took this picture
Looking down the canyon
zoomed in on the city!
My kids enjoy being out in nature.
Unfortunately the wildflowers had long passed their prime, and I had to zoom VERY far down the mountain to get this picture. We could have hiked to them, then hiked to the chair lift back down (like last year), but that chairlift was closed and it would have been a brutal hike back up to the tram!
This was a little part of the trail that we hiked down and had to hike back up. This picture isn't exaggerating how steep it was.
My boy is such a ham!
My BEAUTIFUL family
who always makes me laugh!
On the tram waiting to head back down.
Looking down the mountain
towards the lodge
When we were walking back to our car a worker came from another path and said "if you go up this way you can see a moose with her baby". How could we pass that up? So we took the other path and saw these beauties. I don't think I have ever seen one in the wild and I was in awe. They are so huge, and cool looking. How great for my kids to see these amazing animal so close!
R makes the cutest hiker!
I was a little disappointed with Jared's reaction. I think being on top of the mountains is such an amazing moment. The views are breath taking and its something I don't get to see very often. Jared on the other hand flies 6 out of 7 days a week. He always sees things from that high up and has become accustomed to it. So now I don't feel so bad about leaving him out last year! :)
1 comment:
I'm so bummed we didn't get to go with you again this year. Thanks for the invite though! And I'm super jealous you got to see my favorite animals without me. Pretty neat, huh?
Post a Comment