Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fall Fun

 To start off the fall season we met up with the Demings and painted pumpkins.
 

Rori LOVED adding as much paint as possible on her pumpkin.
I'm sure it took an extra long time to dry!
 
P painted a few colors then was done.
 
R could have been there all night. She was trying to make the most beautiful masterpiece. It was hard with the paints and brushes that we had, but she did a GREAT job!
 With fall comes playing in the leaves.
R liked running through the small pile.
 I got both in the bigger pile.
 P would NOT sit in the leaves!
 
 Then we put them to work!
 That didn't last long. They thought it was more fun to cover Bob!
 But he did have a great view through the tree!
I LOVE fall. Too bad it was cut WAY to short this year!

No comments: