Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day

 This year I had put off playing in the snow. It wasn't good snow to sled on, and I couldn't be bothered bundling both of them up to come back in the house 10 minutes later. So we finally got a good snow fall and I figured it was a great time to go.
 
In the morning P "helped" Jared clear the sidewalks.
 
Then with my niece and nephew, Kayla and Kyler, I bundled the kids up and went sledding.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We started on a steep hill, which P needed help getting up.
 
P was a lot more brave than I thought he would be.
 R was a little reserved at first, but tried every hill we went on.
 My cheese ball LOVES to sled!
 Later we were joined by the Demings.
 P got brave and started going down the hills like this.
 And would crash every once and awhile, but it wasn't any big deal to him!
 
 R was SO happy to FINALLY be sledding! She had asked every day if we could go!
 P even talked Kyler into pushing him on the swings at the park!
 
 Trying out the comfy tube down the hill!
 Aurora and P with the snowman that P and Kayla made!
I'm not such a fan of sledding,
but I LOVE to see how much happiness it brings to my crazy kids!

No comments: