I decided before it starts getting cold, I wanted to visit Sandy Beach at Utah Lake.
Yes, Utah Lake isn't the prettiest or bluest, but its got sand and water. :)
I invited friends to join only to then realize that R had something that day,
so her and I couldn't stay as long as I had hoped.
The best part of Utah Lake is that it stays shallow for a LONG time.
No floaties needed.
For some reason P LOVES his cousin Kaden.
R actually never got deep enough to need this floaty toy.
What a fun action shot this turned out to be.
Kayla, Grace, Michelle, and R
Me and my sister Missy!
Splashing fun!
They all loved playing in the sand.
See, it can look pretty!
The Demings actually joined us, but they arrived just before I had to leave.
So I didn't get any pictures of them!
Either way, it was a fun day at "the beach".
No comments:
Post a Comment