Jared's sister Jessica wanted a ride in a little airplane before he moved onto bigger airplanes. So they scheduled the 4 seater airplane. My kids were more than excited to go. P has flown with Jared once before, but R had never been.
I just had to throw this picture in. This was on the way to the airport. P has started to wear baseball hats, and has figured out how to whistle. It is seriously the cutest thing ever. I captured this awesome picture of him practicing in the new hat!
The kids ready to go.
They look so cute in their headsets!
Taxiing away!
They did a low pass for this awesome picture.
Look at my babies all the way up there!
My kids LOVED everything about it!
I wish it wasn't so dang expensive so Jared could take them more often!
1 comment:
So cool! My dad had his pilots license and I remember thinking how awesome he was! ;) Such a great thing for kids to do!
Post a Comment