Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Baby Boy Turns 4

 I can't believe that my little man is now 4. 
For his birthday we spread it out all day long!

Morning: present from Mom and Dad

Lunch: McDonald's with Drew - his friend



 ...which lasted a few hours longer than planned(but ok)
 The cake. Jared did a GREAT job! 
I wish I would have taken a picture a little lower so you can see the barrel better!
 Us and the birthday boy!

 Evening: Finger foods and cake and ice cream with family and close friends.

It was a FULL house!

 Presents

The birthday boy and his cake!
 The only thing he really wanted was a piñata. 
Which we hit with a sword :)
 P got crushed in the mad dash for the candy! 
Poor kid!
 HE'S FOUR!!!!
He's 4!
He loves playing with trains, planes, automobiles, and new to the list, monster trucks!
His best friends are his sister, Drew, and all his cousins
He is learning to ride his bike without training wheels(and doing well)
Loves anything to do with numbers, and learning to love the alphabets and their sounds.
Still runs like a lego man, but is actually getting pretty fast!
Favorite shows are Sponge Bob (which I actually don't allow, but he sometimes sneaks it in when Bob is watching him), and Peppa Pig.

He really is a very caring little boy. He tells me at least 20 times a day that he loves me. He is still my little shadow and wants to go wherever I go! He is a rough and tumble little boy who is always up for wrestling! He also reminds me daily that he is not a baby anymore.  I can't believe that he really is 4 already, but I am SO grateful for those 4 years with such a little stud! 
Happpy Birthday Brother Bear!!!!!

No comments: