We started the morning off with pink (even though you can't tell) heart-shaped pancakes!
Then I took the kids and 2 cousins to a park!
Then my baby girl had a birthday party that evening. Jared was out of town with work, so my little man was my date! We went and got yogurt.
He insisted on covering every M&M with the yogurt before eating them!
My kids also made this candy bar poster for my sister.
Then the next day (yes, I am lame and forgot before R left for the party) we had Cupid floats!
Then on the morning Jared was getting home, my kids cut out a bunch of hearts.
This was P's first, and he was very proud of himself!
Then they decorated the passenger seat in our car with the hearts, a card, and licorice for Jared for a late Valentines.

We picked him up from the airport, and he was SUPER surprised!
It was a pretty low-key Valentines Day, but I felt loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment