This year's Easter started the day before, like usual, at the city's "Easter Race" (as we like to call it).
The football field is split into 3 sections for different age groups.
This year, both my kids were in the same age group so it made it easier for pictures.
Then candy is spread across the whole field.
Everyone lines up on one side until they say go, and then kids run out picking up as much candy as possible.
My camera was on a different setting, and I didn't realize because it was so bright, until after. So sorry about the blue tint!
On your mark....get set.....go!!!!!
Usually I laugh at the way P chooses which candy he picks, but this year it was R. She would run to a spot with a lot of candy all by herself, pick-up a few pieces, then run on. Why she wouldn't just pick up all the candy around her then move on, I will never know!
Then with their cousin Kayla, checking their candy for a special sticker for a price. No stickers this year!
Easter morning. The Easter Bunny came!
R's stuff
and P's
They each got much needed new beach towels!
What a smart Easter Bunny!
Then they raced around the house looking for eggs.
Later in the afternoon we headed to Grandma Diane's for lunch then another Easter egg hunt! The kids with their bunny glasses!
R was super fast, and hard to get a good picture of her that wasn't blurry!
I LOVE how each cousin got their own color to look for. We've done both ways before, and I think this is the best way EVER! P was orange,
and R was yellow
They were VERY spoiled this year with WAY too much candy!
Hope everyone had a great Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment