Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016

 We started the Easter celebrations off the way we have for years, by going to the high school for the "easter race" as like to call it!

I stayed with P and found R a friend to stand by until the whistle blew, 
then all the kids were off and running!
Checking the candy for a special sticker. 
Nothing AGAIN this year!
 P gave Q a sucker to hold onto and she wouldn't let it go!
 I love these two so much!
 Then we had another Easter egg hunt at Grandma Diane's 
with most of the cousins!
 P had to find the camo east eggs,
 R's were pink,
 and Q were orange.
 YAY, they found them all!
A cousin shot. 
It was rough trying to get them all to look into the sun! LOL!
 Then we came inside for a special present from Grandma and Grandpa!

Easter morning!



 egg head!
I am grateful for the Easter season and that we get a chance to stop and remember why we celebrate Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I am continually blessed by his selflessness, and love! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: