Thursday, March 31, 2016

Random March Pics

R is finding it pretty amusing to dressing Q up! 
Here were a few! 


 Passports were coming in the mail daily!
We had to pay for 6 new ones. 
3 Australian ones for R, P, and Jared,
 and 3 American ones for R, P, and Q.
 It was so dang expensive! 
 R is becoming a little mom, and was walking around singing Q to sleep!
 My sleeping girls! 
Ok, R might have been faking, but its a cute pic!

 My friend Becca Hjorth started back at the gym 
with me after having her baby! 
Our babies are now gym friends!
"Push It" is the name of our gym!
 The age of electronics has found my family!
 I realized I don't have many pics of P and his best friend Drew!
 LOVE this picture!
 I went for a drive, and the wrong kid fell asleep!
This is such a funny picture to me! Q looks awesome! 
 Snuggles with Bob
 Mindy volunteered to watch Mitch's kid Ellie and their dog Lexi while they went to the temple dedication. I captured this moment! LOL!!!
 Peanut(Mindy's dog) is back, and P couldn't be happier that his "best buddy" is home!

No comments: