Thursday, March 10, 2016

My 34th Birthday

 I knew that my birthday this year was going to be a VERY low key one.
 Jared was gone with work, and I'm an adult now so that just how birthdays are!

I was SOOOOO surprised to find these delivered to me. Sent by a good friend of mine, Ali Dull. For those who don't follow my blog too closely I met her in Australia, and she is currently living in Phoenix. I do have to say that I really needed these. I was kind-of in a slump, and this beautiful bouquet really brighten my day! This picture doesn't do it justice! It was GORGEOUS!!!
My parent's card made me laugh. 
It doesn't even matter what was written on the inside of this card that made it funny! 
Notice she is on a spin bike, and my dad added a black walking shoe to match mine! 
 P was SET on making me a birthday cake.  He had it all planned out. He said it was going to be a pink heart cake! I had never made one, but had seen plenty on Pinterest. So of course I was the one to help him make the pink heart cake. 
 He took this whole birthday thing VERY serious!
 It turned out so cute! 
Thanks P!

 That night when it was time to sing. P made me go into the garage while he turned the lights off and made everyone else hide. Then I came back in and everyone shouted surprise! It was SOO funny! 
All and all it turned out better than I had planned! Here is to being 34! 

No comments: