Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun. Enjoy! Looks like you are having a great time in Australia. It's crazy to think you are on the opposite end of the world!
See I do check your blog sometimes!!! I love those ultrasound pictures, I cant believe your that far along, it doesnt even feel like your preggo, probably bc I dont get to see your cute belly growing everyday!!! Congrats and of course I miss you more than you would ever know!!!
Sorry I'm slow on the blog :) But at least you got to tell me in person (or as close to being in person as you can get when we're oceans apart)! YAY!!! You know how happy we are for you guys :)
9 comments:
YAY!! i have to say i knew it. :) you will love having a little man. (although i am a little worried for his safety with jared as a dad... jk) names?
That's awesome! One of each pro-type I think that's just perfect! It's only fair that jared gets a mini-me also! How exciting!!
congratulations tracee! How exciting to have one of each! How are you feeling these days?
Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun. Enjoy! Looks like you are having a great time in Australia. It's crazy to think you are on the opposite end of the world!
Yay!! I'm sure Jared is very very excited! Having one of each is always nice. Hope all is well. By the way, when are you coming for a visit?
See I do check your blog sometimes!!! I love those ultrasound pictures, I cant believe your that far along, it doesnt even feel like your preggo, probably bc I dont get to see your cute belly growing everyday!!! Congrats and of course I miss you more than you would ever know!!!
Sorry I'm slow on the blog :) But at least you got to tell me in person (or as close to being in person as you can get when we're oceans apart)! YAY!!! You know how happy we are for you guys :)
Love you!
P.S. Love the ultrasound pics, by the way!
I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment