Saturday, July 3, 2010

My baby turns 3!!!

Crazy that my little lady turns 3!!! Unreal to think that it has been 3 years since I was sitting in Richfield at a track and field meet and went into labor! Giving birth to this munchkin 2 1/2 hours from my house. I hate that I don't have my old computer here in Australia which has all my photos from when she was born. So here are pictures of her birthdays. The only reason I have pictures of her 1st birthday on here, is because R's second mom Kiara thankfully blogged about her birthday, and posted these pictures(thanks K)!

1st birthday. Look at my cute baldy with a bruise/scab on her forhead! Very attractive!
So little! Yes that is a Victoria's Secret bag-FUNNY!
Happy 2nd birthday. Poor kid I am now seeing a trend, check out her cute arm!

Chubba checks!!!
Now for her 3rd birthday we went to Sydney(luckily Jared had the day off). They have a science museum called the Powerhouse Museum. Jared and I decided after that it was as kid friendly as we wanted, but R LOVED pushing EVERY button at each display!
They had an exibit called "The 80's" It was pretty fun! This is Jared and R playing the WAY OLD school video games. For some reason I can really remember these at Pizza Hut(when you actually went there and sat to eat)! Comes to find our R is actually pretty good at Pac Man!!!
HUGE light up rubix cube(I don't even know if that is how you spell it)!!
They did have a little kids area where they pushed these carts around and pick up "bricks" then take them over to a framed house where they had to build it. They had to wear these cute orange vest(like the real workers). R thought she was pretty special!
We found an art area, where Jared and R of course HAD to stop to color! My kid is addicted!
Don't feel to bad for her, yes this was her birthday night and her birthday "cake". But we were having friends come over the weekend and knew we would make a real cake for her then. She really didn't care, it had frosting on it!!! :)
Blowing out her candles. And you might say where is the injury this year? Answer, non until this point, and not really an injury. After singing and blowing out the candles I was pulling out her candles and looked at R's fringe(bangs for us Utahans) and she burned the ends! Nothing too bad, but still funny! She must have got to excited blowing the candles out!
LOVING the cupcake!! They actually were pretty tasty!
This year R has it made! We celebrated her birthday on her birthday 30th June(Wednesday). Which these pictures are from. Then we had R's friend and her family come stay with us this weekend and had cake and fireworks for her birthday and for the 4th of July(pictures to come). Then hopefully we will be in Utah on the 22ndish give or take some days. Then while we are there we are going to have a small family party for her birthday. I didn't want anyone to send over her presents because it is SO expensive, so ANOTHER party for her(pictures I am SURE will come). Spoiled little lady, but this is the last birthday she will be the only child! I CAN spoil her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE LADY!!!!

4 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm glad you were able to steal some pics from my blog. And yes, that Victoria's Secret bag on her 1st birthday had our gift in it :) I like to start 'em out young ;) I'm glad she had a good birthday. And spoil away, Trace. She only gets to be the only child once. . . make way for baby brother! Woot! Woot!

Can't wait to see you!! (I'm going to keep saying that until you actually get here! Hope you don't get sick of it!)

Darwin + Kiara said...

P.S. That cupcake looks delish! I'm gunna have to go get me one of those!

Lora said...

Wow 3! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
What a fun museum! They sure have some great things to do there! I totally remember those games at pizza hut-hilarious!

ps-That's awesome you are coming home! We should get together! Will you be here long?

Jennie-O said...

oooh, happy birthday R. If you have time while you're back in the states, we should get together and do something. I would love to see you guys.