Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm here...

For being pregnant and having a 3 year old, the flights weren't that bad. But I made it!!! I will be here until the 10thish of Aug. I would love to get together and have lunch/dinner with you all. Comment and let me know.

P.S.
I don't have ANYONE'S phone numbers. My American cell phone died 8 1/2 months ago. So yeah, I am at my parent's house in Springville.

5 comments:

Nate and Kim said...

We would love to see you! I think we should get together with a bunch of people for a BBQ. We could get together at the pavillion behind our house or something. Let us know what you think!

Lora said...

I need to be put on the list! I would love to get together-can't wait to see you (plus I got r some really cute cute socks, they are perfect for a little aussie gal)

Christy said...

count me in! let's talk. y'all can email or the # is 801.738.2332. (i hope i don't get any crazy callers from posting this on a blog. ah ha.)

welcome back!

Aja said...

I'm up for what ever let us know!!

Jennie-O said...

I can't wait to see you! Thanks for the comment on my blog - I haven't checked any blogs for awhile. I'll see you at your shower!