My mom and friend(old boss) wanted to throw me a baby shower. Its last minute, so not enough time for invitations. So here is our version:
ITS A BOY!!!!
When: Wednesday the 4th of Aug.
Where: At my mom's house
......-1781 East 850 South Springville-
Time: 7:00 pm-8:30pm
It is an Open House!!! Come when you can!! It also makes it an easy way to see people!!
I'm also suppose to remind everyone that I do have to fit it into a suitcase. I hope that everyone can come. We could also figure out a time to hang out before I leave!!!
I really would love to see EVERYONE!!! PLEASE try to come!!!!
RSVP would be helpful. My mom's phone number is 801-489-1262
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be there! Woot! Woot!
I really wish I could make it, but I won't. You can check out our blog to see our updates (which will explain why I won't be there).
Post a Comment