FINALLY..... We have had our eye on a certain bike at Big W (kind-of a
Wal-Mart, but not a super
wal-mart by all means) for R. She has got riding her trike down, and cruises ALL over Big W on the display bike we have been waiting to buy for her. Well after 3 weeks of waiting, and getting NO HELP from the employees(hence customer service in Australia is the lowest in the world), we gave in and bought one that is VERY
similar to the one we wanted.
This is the BEFORE:
Pulling all the parts out, and unwrapping them.

Showing off how big the tires are, and proud of it!

Showing R how she can drive crazy once its put together.......really I just had to put the picture on because its a funny picture of Jared and he has no say to this blog :) :)

Helping daddy put the tires on!

Putting the seat onto the rest of the bike.

Trying it out!

THE AFTER:
Things I already love about this bike(which was a must).
1.The parent's handle: R had a really hard time with any little incline on her trike, so I would have to carry the bike while she walked. Now I can just push it while she still rides it, which is really easy. Plus if she starts going down a hill, going to fast, or starts tipping over I can grab it!!
2.The parent's handle can be removed. Once she gets older and more confident we can take the handle off.
3. The training wheels are more wide than others, which also can be removed.

R wanted a picture off the bike with her dad, and she told him how to pose. Funny!!!

We are really excited about this purchase. Riding bikes is an every day adventure at our house,
especially now that it is warming up. So to have a bike that fits her, and I can push instead of carry (now that I am waddling a lot more with my HUGE belly), I am VERY happy!!!
4 comments:
So fun! I love the bike, and the pictures :) The last one especially cracks me up! Looks like the bike is one of those well-worth-it purchases!
Oh man that is so fun! Those pictures are a crack up! I love that she told J how to pose!
i should stop looking at your blog, tracee. every time i do, i feel like my kid's behind. :) but i am pretty sure it's just that R is VERY smart. i can't believe she can ride a bike already! i too love the posed pictures with jared. very funny.
So I don't know if you've been checking the other blog or not, but you need to cuz I have a couple posts on there that I'm not sure you've seen. And I also wanted to let you know that WE NEED TO SKYPE!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment