Monday, September 27, 2010

A Night Away!

On Thursday night, R and I ran away for the night. We went down to Wollongong to visit family. Most importantly to visit her "friends", who are actually cousins-Ella and Cherish. R was in heaven. That night was filled with dress-ups, singing, and dancing. R LOVED every minute of it! The next day we went to Kiama. A cute little town with some great parks, and a blow hole. The weather was great, and the park was fun. It was right by the beach.
R, Ella, and Cherish at the park. You can see the ocean behind them!
More fun-
Then after the park, we walked over to the beach and the kids played. R got SOOOOO sandy.
I LOVE this girl!!!
Then after that park we went to go see the blow hole, which was really cool. All my pics of how big it would get sometime all turned out like crap, but imagine the wave twice the size of this one in height!!
Watching the water coming out of the blow hole! Very cool!
We ended up at another park for lunch.
It was a nice quick getaway. The train ride wasn't even that bad because R slept some of it, and it has beautiful ocean views! Thanks to Donna and her family for letting us crash their night and day! We had fun!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Fun fun! I feel bad for the men who always have to stay home and work. I can't believe how close you were/are to the ocean. It looks amazing!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I'm glad you were able to have a quick getaway! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!