This is Big Ted, who tends to get the most attention. She has figured out that he(yes I know, its a boy, wearing a dress) fits on her tricycle WITH her!!
Now that its warming up, there are starting to be more kids at the park. R is getting a lot braver going up to kids and asking them if they want to play!! Last time we went she stalked kids before asking them, it was SOOOOOO funny! We had a surprise visit from our friends from Blue Haven, and I thought R was going to have a heart attack when they left. She didn't want her friend to leave!!! She cried for awhile, until I bribed her with a cookie to stop crying!! I know, I know, bad mom but she wouldn't stop!!
Things are getting better with the warmth. I hope that it just keeps getting better!!!
3 comments:
oh. my. gosh. that first picture is so cute! i love that she put the helmet on him. it is so sweet the love these little ones have for their special toys!
(and sophie still talks about R, by the way.)
Cute pictures! Soon she'll have a little brother to love and cuddle and play with too! She's not going to know what to do with herself :) I think R is going to be such a great big sister. Miss you guys!
Oh Tracee she is the cutest little girl! I love her rockin moves-that dress is darling! I love that she is dressing up her bears, very cute! I can't believe you are due so soon. She will love the new baby so much!
xo
Post a Comment