Our little family has a few Christmas traditions. Our first tradition are Christmas Candles. We bought mine and Jared's for our first Christmas. Then each kid has got one for their first Christmas. Here is R with hers
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Eve
I've decided that I would break Christmas and Christmas Eve into 2 different posts. I love pictures, what can I say!!!
Our little family has a few Christmas traditions. Our first tradition are Christmas Candles. We bought mine and Jared's for our first Christmas. Then each kid has got one for their first Christmas. Here is R with hers
Yet another screaming picture. P with his candle!!
We light the candles and read the Christmas story from the Bible! We then leave them while we sing a few Christmas songs. We keep the same candle every year.
Another tradition is from my family. On Christmas Eve the kids get to open one present. It is always from Grandma Trease and always new p.j.
Of course princesses
Helping P with his Christmas Eve present!
LOVE this outfit. He didn't sleep in it, because I wanted him to wear it on Christmas Day! But "Santa's Reindeer" is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!
In their new jammies!
Because we live in an apartment, we don't have a chimney for Santa to come down. So we got a "Santa Key". We put it on the outside of the door so Santa could get in, then he left it on the tree when he left!
And we couldn't forget the cookies and milk.
I have to say that this has been such a fun Christmas. Christmas is SOOO much more fun when you have kids, and they understand what is going on. R was SOOOOO excited about EVERYTHING. The jammies, the candles, the key, the milk and cookies, and the whole idea of Santa. It made me have a perma-grin on my face all night! I even had butterflies in my stomach for her! :)
Our little family has a few Christmas traditions. Our first tradition are Christmas Candles. We bought mine and Jared's for our first Christmas. Then each kid has got one for their first Christmas. Here is R with hers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Micah and I loved our gifts! Thanks so much for sending them all the way to us. We missed you guys but we're glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas still. Have a great New Year too!
What great traditions! I love the candle idea! P looks DARLING!! oh man
Post a Comment