Sunday, December 19, 2010

Temple Lights

Baby P is sleeping, so I am rushing to put this post up.

So seeing all the pictures of people's post of Temple Square REALLY made me wish that we were in Utah for the holidays. Luckily "our" temple has lights, and a sing-a-long concert thing for 3 nights(but the lights are up for the season). It was rained out last year, but we made it this year. We went on the first night, and it happened to be the dress rehearsal but it was still fun!
Sitting on the lawn outside of the temple wait to sing Christmas Carols!!
This is such a cute picture, especially for Emma. Look how cute he is when he isn't crying!
Wish this was a better picture, but you get what you get when a stranger takes your picture!

It is nice to be able to look at the lights when its not FREEZING!!

The lights

R has issues and yet another picture of P screaming, but Jared and I look alright! :D

I am having blogging withdrawals so hopefully we can figure out baby P, so I can actually find time to do something for me! Can't wait for Christmas even if it is hot outside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does seem to be screaming in all your photos. Lol. The lights are beautiful, and I wouldn't complain about the heat. Wish it were warm here.
Oh, and I love Raegan's face in that last shot. Priceless.

Georgina Close said...

Merry Christmas!!! Your babies are beautiful. xxxx ps supposed to rain tomorrow : (

Georgina Close said...

Merry Christmas!!! Your babies are beautiful. xxxx ps supposed to rain tomorrow : (