Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day

I have kind-of gone blog crazy. This is my 4th post today! So keep scrolling down to enjoy other posts!!!

Crazy that it was Australia Day again!!! This year wasn't near as eventful as last year(when we went to Wollongong), but Jared had to work the day of, and at 5am the next morning. So we did our own thing!!!

Our annual Australia Day family picture!! My cute girl in her Australia Day shirt!!
P in his! I LOVE this onesie!!!
Then we went to a park with some booths and rides. It was pretty lame, but R REALLY loved this big slide!!! It was $5 for 3 times down. After the 3 times, she kept saying "lets go again". So of course we gave in and I went down with her!


Video of Jared and R on the slide!

Then we decided to head to the beach with every other Aussie! P in the awesome sun shade!
A little more brave! Still not sure that he likes it!!

Hanging out in the surf
R LOVES being with her dad at the beach!!!
Our "Little Mermaid"
Another view
Being pulled out!!!
Floating around with my babe!
Police helicopter flying over many times, making sure everyone was behaving!!
Even though it wasn't as fun as past years, it was nice to be able to spend time with my family! What a wonderful place to live. I just wish it wasn't SO expensive, and SO far away from everyone!!! Happy Australia Day to EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Lora said...

I've loved seeing all your pictures! "island" life/beach life really is the absolute best-I think it is just healthy I so miss living only 5 min away!

R looks like life is treating her very well (I love all her faces) and sweet little P is like blog sugar-man he's a cute baby!

happy Australia day! we did TimTams last night and thought of you!

So glad life is treating you so well!

ps-your tan is beautiful! (very envious of that one) =)

Darwin + Kiara said...

Happy Aussie Day! Did you see my post?

Christy said...

you guys are freaking cute. especially R and her sand fin. :)

i LOVED all the pictures from R's camera. what a funny girl!