We were lucky and had a sleepover with Rori. She joined our little wild clan for the night, and we had fun. We went to the our ward Easter party where I was asked a few times "are they twins?". (yes, shows you how well my home ward knows me (: )I just laughed because P is 2 months older than Rori, and his head is 100 times bigger than hers LOL!!! After the 24 hours of having another 1 1/2 year old, I am SOOO grateful that I haven't had twins. When I was pregnant with P, I caught myself a few times wishing for twins, cause then I could knock 2 out with 1 stone. Rori would only want me to hold her, but then P would get REALLY jealous, and so I found myself holding both kids at the same time a lot!
Bath time really made me laugh. Aurora was playing with a little sand shovel. Filling it up with water, dumping it on herself, then laughing hysterically.
I was laughing hysterically because 90% of the water in the shovel ended up on P. Check out his face in the next few pictures! That is why Aurora's arm is up in most of the pictures! :)
She LOVED it! Check out that smile!!!
But who can be mad at this face???
After bath "the babies" were up to their usual selves which equals trouble!!!
R even got some Rori time.
I am proud to say that we have converted Rori, who is now a fan of "The Fresh Beat Band" on Nick Jr!! It must have been a serious part :)
1 comment:
Thanks again for taking her for us, Trace. You are always an angel sent from heaven and I'm so glad you're my best friend. I know you're always there when I need you. I'm glad Dar & I survived our first night without our baby and that we didn't have to worry about her because we knew she was in the best hands (besides ours of course :) YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment