On April 8th, and 9th we worked with R on riding her bike without training wheels. Then we went to St. George, and came back to practicing on the 13th. This post was taking on the 14th. After 3 days of practicing it just clicked and she is now a pro!!! They were one of the most frustrating 3 days of MY life, but I stuck with R and she stuck with it, and we both got through it!!! Now it makes for fun bike rides around the block!
One VERY proud girl! I love her so much!
Thinking it TOTALLY cool that she can ride through puddles!!
And what better way to end this great achievement than some good old puddle jumping!!!
She later figured out how to start herself, and that she can go on and off the driveways. She is getting more brave everyday. She would lift her fingers up and say "look mom, no hands". Then Jared gave her the idea that she could really do it with one hand. So now she waves with one, and steers with the other. She also thinks she is pretty tricky that she can stand up and pedal at the same time! Just wait, I am sure there will be a post about her biggest crash.
2 comments:
Congratulations Miss R, great work. I don't want to see the crash pictures just yet !!! Now I have to pull my finger out and get E riding on her own !! Also love the puddle jumping xx
how fun! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment