Sunday, August 4, 2013

4th of July

 Grandma Diane is yet again the hero/crazy person who stayed over night along the parade route so we all could join her for perfect viewing of the Provo Parade!! She did have some help this year. Alex, Sarah, and Angelica helped out too!

I tried to be crafty this year and made their festive shirts.


 I made her bow, her shirt, and helped her make her shoes. 
VERY cute in my opinion!
 Checking out how close the parade is!
 Cute picture with Grandma Diane!
 This picture makes me laugh. 
The little kids and Grandma! :)
 Alex was REALLY into the parade!
 EVERYONE who appreciated Diane sleeping out!
 P and Damion got a little bored of the parade and decided to play cars.
 Me and my best friends!

After the parade everyone met down at the McSweeney's house in Santaquin for a BBQ! 
Then that night some went to the Stadium of Fire, others didn't want to fight the crowds after the fireworks, but we decided to try a new viewing spot(where the Demings usually go)
and had the Jaynes and Demings join us to watch the fireworks. Both of our kids liked the first 5 minutes of the fireworks, but would rather play with their cousins instead. It kind-of made Jared a little mad! :)
 These two are so funny together! 
It makes me really happy that they get along so well!
I really am married to a wonderful guy!
 Our only family picture the whole day! I LOVE my kids! 
And on side note, I made my cute patriotic headband too!
 I have such a little cheeser!
 I love the traditions we have for the 4th of July.  I feel so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to spend it with!


No comments: