After 8 years, Jared can still surprise me. Who knew?!?!
Our Anniversary was on Tuesday August 6th. I knew he had something planned, but I didn't realize how big it was. Jared had told me that his sister Rebecca offered to watch our kids while we went to lunch in SLC. So we dropped them off and headed out. Next thing I know we are heading up I-80 to Park City. We pull up to the beautiful Hotel Park City for an unexpected night away.
I was worried about my stuff and the kids, but he had it all taken care of. Rebecca actually planned on keeping the kids overnight! Jared got their overnight bag up to her a few days earlier! Sneaky, sneaky!
He opened the back and there was our suitcase!
We checked into this beauty! The Cottage Luxury Suites at Hotel Park City!
Cleaver guy, he went and bought travel sized everything so I wouldn't notice that my essentials were missing!
Kitchen and living room
We had our own private hot tub, right next to the golf course's pond.
Then we headed into Park City Resort for a little fun.
On the chairlift
to ride the Ziprider down! You are 110 feet above the ski runs at speeds up to 45 mph.
It was a lot smoother than I thought it would be.
Then we stopped at Cafe Rio (yummy), and brought our dinner home to our lovely cottage. After, we headed to the hotel's pool for a little fun, and then came back for a relaxing evening in the hot tub!
It was an amazing getaway. I really was SO surprised! We kept saying how much the kids would enjoy it, but then we realized how much we needed "us" time!!
3 comments:
Didn't you just love being in the hot tub with golfers passing by? Haha. It's a fun place! Glad you guys could get away.
So awesome! Glad you guys had a good time. And Happy Anniversary!
that would be fun to have a private hot tub (well semi private with golfers behind you) Cute swimming suit BTW!!
Post a Comment