My amazing friend Jennie(from high school) again invited us to all get together at her in-laws cabin. Not as many could join us this time around, but it was still great!
We all met in Heber for dinner first, then headed to the cabin.
It was summer this time, and the weather was perfect.
In the morning I just left the door in the dining room open, because the fresh breeze felt wonderful!
It was summer this time, and the weather was perfect.
In the morning I just left the door in the dining room open, because the fresh breeze felt wonderful!
This get-away is seriously something I need every month.
A break from reality, from kids, and technology.
I love how refreshed I feel after going there. I always want to stay longer.
A break from reality, from kids, and technology.
I love how refreshed I feel after going there. I always want to stay longer.
Thanks again Jennie for this mini reunion/break!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment