I can't believe that I actually have a 2nd grader.
I am proud to say that I didn't even cry this year,
and I wasn't a crazy mom who followed her in my car while she was on the bus!
I got this idea from Pinterest, but I think I need to add a black frame.
It is pretty cool though.
Yes, that is R holding a picture of her from the first day of 1st grade, who is holding a picture of her first day of kindergarten!
My funny girl SUPER excited about school!
Getting on the bus for her first day!
I can't believe how long school seems.
I don't know if its because I am trying to remember
how to entertain a 3 year old again the whole time she is gone!
R got a GREAT teacher.
Last year her 2nd grade teacher told her 1st grade teacher that she really wanted R in her class. Comes to find out she got her. We didn't think that we would still be here, but here we are! Even if she is only in her class for a few months!
ENJOY 2ND GRADE BABY GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment