Sunday, February 8, 2015

SLeDDiNG

We had a good snow storm after Christmas and decided to go sledding with the Demings.  We have a new school that was built this year with GREAT hills in the back. This was the first time trying them out.  This is now my favorite place to sled. 





 Darwin of course tried out the jump
 that probably was built by 12 year old kids for themselves, 
not meant for 34 year olds :)


 This was the only picture of the Demings, and they are missing one. 
I took a bunch of pics with their camera, but not mine! 
They are still a cute bunch!
 Then P thought he as funny and started throwing 
snowballs at me and the camera!!!

It was a great time! I'm glad we went when we did, 
because it has been unusually warm with little snow. 
Which I am NOT complaining about! 


No comments: