Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A New Hike

Why have I lived in Utah County almost my whole life
and have never known about this little treasure?
 My friend had posted pictures of a "hike" they went on, and I knew I had to find this place! So the kids and I went on a hunt to find Dripping Rock. I did a little research on the Internet for directions, but they were pretty vague. After a little back and forth on a trail, we finally found a sign showing us that we were on the right trail. 

This "hike" isn't even a hike. 
Its paved the whole way, and only about a half mile round trip!
 Perfect for a very pregnant lady on a hot day!

When we got there we weren't disappointed! It was so cool!

 My kids LOVED the river too!


There are a few other drips, but this is the biggest one!






 R and I were SUPER excited with our Chacos! 
We loved this place so much that we went the next week with Jared. 
It was crazy though, because we received a lot of rain before we went the 2nd time, and the water was SO saturated with dirt that you couldn't see the rocks on the bottom of the river! It was still fun, but we had to be a little more cautious walking in the river! This really is a new favorite place for me!

1 comment:

Lora said...

How fun! I need to get your directions!