How is it that I have a 3rd grader?!?! She is growing up so fast. She was SO excited for school to start. I must have had some mom intuition because I had gone school shopping the end of June beginning of July(which is early for me). Q was suppose to be born AFTER school started! So I was glad that I was able to spend some Mom and R time school shopping with no baby!
This is one of my favorite Pinterest find. I take a picture of her every 1st day of school holding the picture of 1st day of the previous year, etc! So she is holding every year's first day of school!
She picked her outfit and look GORGEOUS!
She was even more excited to spend MORE time with her best friend Juliet!
They are so cute/wild together!
Lining up for the bus! I actually really like R's backpack this year!
To bad you can't really see it!
P loves saying bye to R as the bus drives off!
But he loves that he doesn't have to fight R to hold Q as much as he wants!
She came back from school beaming! She loves her new class and teacher! She thinks its pretty cool that she is in a portable! Here's to a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment