Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Life With Q

When Q was still in the NICU my kids (and my dad) "decided" to get sick. So when she finally made it home, her and I kept ourselves away from everyone! It was really hard for the kids to not hold, kiss and love on their new baby sister.  So after being home for 5 days I finally decided the kids were well enough to hold her. P was SOOOOOOO excited. He was beaming!

This is how he held her for the first time by himself at home.
P had a rough time remembering her name so he would call her "Baby Girl"! It is so cute!

Then R got in on the baby lovin'
 I LOVE the thumbs up in this pic
 My babies!
 Just a few random pics

 Q was asleep on the couch and P decided to join her
 Before Q was born P kept telling me that he was going to change her stinky diapers.
He has stayed true to his word.
 He actually enjoys changing her diaper.
Funny boy!
 I love having sleeping babies sleep on my chest!
Its a rough life for me! :)
 This is just a funny picture to me. She is SO tiny!!!
The blanket is actually longer than she actually is!
We are LOVING have Q part of our family! R is definitely  Q's second mother. She is actually becoming so much more comfortable holding a newborn, and walking around with her(which scared me the first few times).  She makes life for me easier.

P is VERY protective of his new little sister. I was on my bed with Q and needed to go to the bathroom. P was going to follow me(like usual), but then he said "I'm going to stay here and protect Q". If she makes any sound he comes running to her saying "shhhhhh, shhhhh, its ok baby girl!" His actions have actually surprised me the most!

I find myself just starring at her in awe that she is actually mine. That this perfect little baby grew inside me, and now I get to be her mom! It was a rough 9 months, but being home with Jared and all 3 of our kids make me feel complete! One of my favorite things is checkin on all 3 of my sleeping babies at night! I feel VERY lucky to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: