Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Date Night With My Girl

 R and I are big fans of Idina Menzel.  
We both love Wicked, of course Frozen, and I've loved her other music for quite sometime! 
When I heard she was coming to concert I REALLY wanted to go! 
I was lucky to get tickets and take my little lady! The concert was the first day of October!
She is an even bigger fan of Kristen Chenoweth, 
so I knew I had to win her over to Idina.

We had AMAZING seats!!!!



This was one of R's favorite part. 
Everyone waving their flashlights on their phones back and forth!

But her most favorite part was when Idina was singing Frozen. She invited all the little kids to go up to the stage and sing with her! She was pretty nervous about going, but I bribed her and she went! What a cool experience for her! Not many kids have the chance of singing with her! 

It was a GREAT concert, and we loved every part of it! 
R even said that she likes Idina more than Kristen, 
but literarily just a hair of our head more! 
I knew it would work! :)

No comments: