I now have a phone that takes good pictures, because of this I find myself with random pictures of life! So I am calling this Randomness in October!
I actually have a ton of Q.
Who couldn't take so many pictures of her though!
Who couldn't take so many pictures of her though!
Looking so big in her seat!
R, A.K.A little mom to Q
She totes her around EVERYWHERE!!!!
From the minute she walks in from school she is holding Q
I found an app that combines some pictures so I can post more but in one!
YAY!!!!
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!
P and I are a little crazy at times!
He also LOVES Q
Every time she cries he runs over saying "it's ok, P is here"
P loves teaching her all about airplanes!
When Jared is gone with work, this is how my bed usually looks in the mornings!
Q isn't loved at all!!! :)
Super cute baby!
I love that you can really see her dimple in the top right pic!
This is probably going to be a monthly type post!
I love seeing more random pictures of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment