On October 10th we were able to bless baby Q in church with so many family and friends there to support us! It was a great day! Jared almost dropped Q during the blessing because her dress was so slippery! I love the chance for our families to come together to support such a beautiful baby!
Our family picture. Yes, P isn't visible because he is behind the chairs throwing a tantrum. You can see his one ankle and part of his foot under Jared's chair! Its a beautiful picture besides the fact!
Beautiful sisters!
R wanted to match Q, so she wore her baptism dress and bracelet!
The day of her blessing was pretty busy, and Q was really tired
so I didn't get pictures of just her in her dress until weeks later!
Here she is a little bigger, but just as cute!!!
I feel so blessed to be this little girl's mom!
She brings so much happiness to all our lives!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment