Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Phoenix

 Our best friends from Australia live in Phoenix.
Jared had a very unusual schedule with 5 days off in a row.
We decided to take advantage of it and go visit our friends!

My beautiful kids!

Just like their dad!
 This was Q's first flight, minus the flight to Paris in my tummy!
She did so good. She fell asleep both ways!
 Once we got there it was like we had never been away. 
Our kids played SO well together
and even baby Duke got some baby Q time in!
 The next day while Jake was at work and school
we all headed to Hole in the Rock. 
 We climbed to the top. 
It was a short fun little hike/walk!
 Ali and I with our babies!
 Me and the girl!

All the "BIG" kids!

Sometimes you just have to hug a cactus! 
I love my crazy man!
 Then we had a picnic by a little pond!

 Best friends!
 Then we took a detour to visit the Phoenix LDS Temple!
 The best selfie we could get!
 I  made this of our middle babies!
P and Ellie!
The top one is from this trip age 4
Bottom left is from our trip to Phoenix I think age 2
and bottom right is in Australia where Elle is a day old and P is 3 months old!

 All our kids! Left to right
Duke, P, Q, R, Charlie, Elle, and Jonah!
 I love this lady!
She is such a good friend! 
We realized with this trip that there is no reason that we don't go down more.
Even if it is just the kids and I. Its a free trip down, and a free place to stay.
We need to take advantage of it before they move back to Australia!

No comments: