Thursday, September 29, 2016

Arizona and Babies

My good friend Ali who lives in Phoenix just had a baby. Jared had a few days off and told me to run away. I took the chance and ran. I got to spend 2 nights in Phoenix cuddling a beautiful little boy! 

It was hard work!!! :)

 Ali was craving chocolate cake, and was going to make just a boxed one. I said no way, and so when the baby and Ali were taking a nap, the girls and I made this yummy cake! We had Pandora playing Disney songs, and we were singing and baking. What could be better?!
 This little cutie didn't trust me at first, but we became good buddies by the time I left!


 It was so good to go and help in anyway that I could, especially when it came to snuggling with the baby! Flying home was a pain. I sat in the Phoenix airport almost all day, to finally get on a flight to Denver. Then hoping to get on a flight from Denver to SLC. Flying standby regionally actually sucks.  I would rather fly internationally on standby!

Luckily I had a good book to read!
 Jared had given Quinn a bath, and "did her hair". 
This picture made my struggles at the airport so much better. I couldn't help but laugh at that face. It says "please hurry home Mom. Dad does my hair like a boy"
Overall I am so lucky to be able to fly down to see friends whenever I can!

No comments: