Monday, September 5, 2016

Payton's 1st Day of Kindergarten

 My little man got to start school one week after Reagan. 
I was SOOOOO worried about him, with good reason. If you remember it took him a LONG time to be okay with going to pre-school without crying. I didn't want him to be one of those kids in kindergarten too! I specifically asked for morning kindergarten(we do half day kindergarten here), so that Payton could ride the bus with Reagan, and I wouldn't be in the equation of dropping off at all!!! 

Payton has also been SUPER excited to finally ride a bus to school!
This is a picture of Payton at age 2(in the brown shirt) waiting with the other kids(Rea is in the skirt) for the bus!  
He has been a huge fan of buses from an early age!

Here is my little man!
He is such a ham with the biggest smile!
 Reagan is such a great big sister.
She talked him through what was going to happen the whole way to the bus stop!

 The bus came, and he practically ran onto it. 
I could hardly get this picture.

Now the over protective mom that I am wanted to follow the bus and take more pictures of him at his desk, but I knew I couldn't be there for his sake. Staying away was the best thing. He came home happy as a clam and he has never cried when its time for school! I am so excited for him to be in school with Reagan, and finally ride the BUS!!!!

No comments: