Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Aja Anderson Fillmore update!
For all of you who know Aja, she isn't a blogger yet so I feel obligated to update all of her high school friends! I just got a text from her and yesterday she had her third kid(second boy) Brighton Conner Fillmore. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long! I will visit her soon and get a picture of her family for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congrats to aja! and thanks for keeping us updated trace. :)
That is so exciting! Thanks for passing the news along! Tell her I say congrats and I hope all is well! I can't wait to see pictures!!!
horray for aja!! I'm excited to see the pictures.
How exciting! I don't think I knew she was pregnant again. Congrats to Aja from the Demings!
Wow Tracee thanks for keeping us in the loop! Wish her lots of love from us too far away to do it ourselves! What a cute name..bet he's darling!
Congrats to Aja! I think she needs to get in the blogging loop:) Thanks for letting us know.
Post a Comment