We went to this sing-along- Christmas carols at the Engery Solutions Arena. It was pretty cool. If was free and I would highly suggest it for anyone next year. They have a live band that plays, and the programs have all the words to the songs going to be sung! FUN, and its FREE!
We then walked up to Temple Square to see the lights. Last year we had a picture with a big group of just family. Someone asked us if we were having a "family reunion". Funny! We just told them that we just have a big family! Not to mention we were missing a lot of people. Sarah, Micah and Louisa, and the twins Eliza and Jessica. Crazy to think this picture would be even bigger(oh plus I'm not in it because I took the picture) Anyways, they thought the Temple was beautiful! R was a lot more fun this year. She actually liked looking at the lights!
While the Aussies were here we also went tubing up at Soldier Hollow. Its kind-of pricey, but worth it once a season! GREAT FUN!!! I don't have any pictures of that. For New Years we were able to go up to Emma's bosses house in Park City. Again I forgot my camera, but for some great shots, look at Kiara's web page. It was a perfect quick getaway! Plus you have the outlet malls close by, can't go bad with that! Anyways, it has been a very busy Holidays! But was great! To all those who read this HAPPY NEW YEAR ( I know, I'm a little late!)
3 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how big R is getting, Mike walked in while I was looking at the blog and said "Oh that little girl is SO cute!" What fun Holidays!
Good job on getting the pics up! I love the one of you 3 at temple square! Soo cute!
looks so very fun! my favorite thing about these pictures is mama mcsweeney's long, red coat. I WANT ONE! so cool. and reagan looks adorable, as usual! we need to get her and sophie together whenever we make it out to utah!
Post a Comment