Thursday, January 1, 2009

Great Gift!


I do really have a great hubby! I will post more on Christmas and New Years, but I wanted to say how wonderful my hubby is to me. For Christmas my parents gave Jared and I each some little gifts and cash! I NEEDED clothes so I bought some. Jared used his cash to buy me something that I have wanted for awhile now, but was a luxury more than a need like clothes. He bought me some Ugg slippers. We found some while in Park City and I thought we were just trying another pair on, and he bought them for me. THEY ARE WONDERFUL!! They are super soft, and warm! I love my husband, and his thoughtfulness towards me!

5 comments:

Christy said...

way to go, jared!

Missy and Dan said...

Yes, You are spoiled

Johnson Family said...

That is so awesome!! Good job, Jared!

Darwin + Kiara said...

K, funny that we were with you when he bought them, but I didn't realize he used his Christmas cash for them...what a sweetheart! Glad I benefited from his purchase too ;)

P.S. I was thinking about your phone call to me this morning, and was thinking how nice it must be to truly be able to blame your kid's bruises on someone else. Haha. Glad I could be that person ;)

Rebecca and Nick said...

wow, you really do have a great husband! I love slippers. I go through them pretty fast because I wear them everywhere.