Friday, January 29, 2010

Escaping the HEAT!!

It is summer time over here, and with the humidity it gets REALLY hot!! We decided to go to the beach, that has a fun board walk. They have a little carnival, and a water fountain thing that kids play in. These are a few of the pictures!

This is R enjoying the "whie hor"
R on "Mike's bike" at the carnival!!!
The very fun water park for kids..... did I mention its FREE!!!! R was a little nervous at first, but then LOVED it!!!
Jared trying to show R that it really is fun! I love her little ruffle bum!!
Finally enjoying it, and being brave too!!
She ended up staying there for such a long time, and loved it! It was such a fun FREE place to escape the heat!!!

3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

I love the cheese face R does in every picture. It cracks me up!

Also, I've been thinking every time I see I post of all the fun things you guys are doing that now you know what it feels like to be Darwin & Kiara in the summer time :) No work, just play ;) Haha. I'm so glad you guys are having a good time. It makes me jealous and makes me miss you guys even more thinking that we could be having all that fun with you guys!

Johnson Family said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe she is getting so big. I miss seeing her in Nursery. And, yes, I'm still there.

Missy and Dan said...

OMG Why cant we have anything fun like that here that is -FREE- I might have to move to Australia, it looks like so much fun there!!!