Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh Crap...

This is one of my favorite family picture. Check out my Dad's cool 'stache! As I was thinking about this cute picture it really hit me...
On closer inspection you will see what I have REALLY come to realize! My kid REALLY looks like me! People have been saying that, but its hard for me to compare myself now with a 2 almost 3 year old. But now I have the proof that I need!!
I just found this picture. I am NOW sure that there are better ones out there! I even showed that picture of me to R and asked who it was and she said "its me!" But now you can see my "oh crap" moment!! Poor Kid!!! :)

11 comments:

Aja said...

I told you. I wasn't comparing R to what you look like now, but from photos I'd seen of you when you were young. She is still adorable. Just like you were.

Jennie-O said...

What do you mean oh crap!?!?! You're both adorable at 2 - and she's going to be beautiful like you when she's your age. She has nothing to worry about.

Rebecca and Nick said...

Soooooo cute! And congrats on #2!! That will be fun to have an Australian baby, too. He/she will be lucky to be as cute as you and little R.

Lora said...

SO CUTE!!

I'm with Jennie-what do you mean crap? You (two) are as cutie as 3 year olds come!! The family pic is fabulous! I think you dad should definitely re-create! =)

i love that you both have the curl piggies!

Jessica said...

It's true! Even your hair is the same. Hahahaha. Nothing to worry about Trace. She'll grow up to be beautiful.

Christy said...

oh my word, you two are IDENTICAL! i have never seen a kid who looks so much like his/her parent. seriously, i don't know if there's one bit of mcsweeney in that girl. (sorry jared). she's adorable!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Haha! That is awesome! She definitely looks like a Bolen! I can't believe she's going to be 3 in like a month. Wow! Time FLIES!!

Nate and Kim said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love it :)

Sydney, Cali & Brynne said...

Oh my gosh! That's amazing! She does look JUST like you! So cute! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Beav

The Down Under Dulls said...

oh wow...i knew rea looked a bit like you but now that i have seen you as a little kid, she is a spitting image...just gorgeous Tracee!

Missy and Dan said...

wow that is amazing!! That means she will be as cute as you!!!!!!