So on Friday I had another ultrasound, and my decision has pretty much been made for me. I am at 34 weeks and the drs say that the position the baby is in at this point is usually how it will stay. Well from the first picture you guessed it, like sister like brother. He is breech. I have a heart shaped uterus, and R's head got stuck up on the right side, just like his. The ultrasound guy said" I doubt he will be able to turn". When I got the ultrasound he was in the Frank breech position.
Anyways, I have an appointment with the doctors on Thursday where I will most likely schedule my C-Section. I actually feel a little more at ease having a decision. I was still up in the air right up until my ultrasound. Thanks to my little boy for making my decision for me!!! I was able to see his little face. It is totally cute and already has some chub on his cheeks. Even though it wasn't routine, I asked the ultrasound man that he would ease my husband's mind if he could double check the gender. Sure enough, I definitely saw that he was a boy!!! No pictures this time :( because they were checking other things like blood flow, heart rate, ect! Nothing too exciting!!!
I will add more to this post after my appointment if there are any changes. Thanks for all the input. I just suck at making decisions, so its nice to have one very important one made!!!
2 comments:
Glad to know what's happening :) I bet you're relieved to have an answer too! You'll definitely have to let us know when the c-section is scheduled for. Just a few more weeks, Trace! Hang in there! :)
We love you guys!
P.S. We waited on Skype & you never came on. We'll try to catch you on again.
yes, sometimes it is nice to have those big decisions made for you. and just think, this time it will be a lot easier-- you can just go in for a scheduled c-section and not have to do labor first.
Post a Comment