Thursday, April 21, 2011

4 Month Wonders

My cute, chubby little baby boy(now 5 months) grew so much during the 4 month time period. He is still growing, but he seemed to achieve a lot during the last month. Here are a few pictures of the progress.

P HATES riding in the stroller(pram). I decided to sit the seat up and buckle him in, and imagine he LOVED it! He smiles ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time. Its is the cutest gummy smile ever! I now can even start to tickle him and get a little giggle out. I can't wait until he is REALLY ticklish!

He can roll over from tummy to back. This is a fab picture of the determination! LOL

And the best for me...... he can hold his own bottle!!!! YAY!!!! I still tend to cuddle him while he is eating, just because he is so cute!

Other things that I didn't or couldn't get a picture of:

*starting feeding him rice cereal- we BOTH end up pretty messy, but he does manage to get some down.

*He has found his voice. This boy is proving to me that he is a true McSweeney. He can be SOOOO loud! I even had to walk out of sacrament meeting because he was just talking so loudly.


We all love our "little buddy". Can't wait to see what achievements come next!

1 comment:

Lora said...

What a cutie! His cheeks look so kissy! What a darling baby you have on your hands!