Wednesday, April 13, 2011
My Sleeping Beauties
I have been really excited about this post. It has been a few months in the working. Lately R has been falling asleep in odd places. So I have been documenting them, because I think they are SO funny! You may not get a kick out of this post as I do, but ENJOY!! Not so funny, but sleeping behind the laundry basket
In Cairns at a street restaurant.
In Cairns again. She fell asleep under the blanket all curled up!
My cute boy, cuddling his bear
Really?!? If I were to fall asleep like that, I wouldn't be able to walk for a month!
I just laughed at this one. She was being a brat and was hiding under the table, and fell asleep!
She watches some of her movies on the computer. I looked over at her and she had fallen asleep like this!! LOL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! What cuties you have :) It's amazing how they can fall asleep in such random places sometimes. Too bad we don't sleep so easily as adults anymore. But someday when we have our cabin in the mountains with our queen bunk beds... ;)
Just kidding. Thought Jared would get a kick out of me bringing up the bunk beds.
Just too Cute !!
Post a Comment