Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Madness

While we had guests Jared and I celebrated our birthdays. Mine first, March 10th. After cake and ice cream, we played with the balloons that were all over the house.
Balloon Birthday Girl
R got in on the fun
And P couldn't be left out
Me and my baby girl
R took this picture
Jared's birthday, April 4th. I figured that he would appreciate a store bought cake. We all benefited from this. It was SOOOOO tasty! I did add a personal touch on top! :)
While Jared was in the bathroom, R wanted a dry run of the blowing the candles out. So we let her, then hurried and re lit them before Jared came back out!
Just a cool shot of the plane
His YUMMY chocolate/strawberry cake!
The kids gave Jared sparklers(which can be bought year round here).
Who knew that my hubby was pretty talented with the sparklers.
See what I mean
I tried to be cute, but I'm not as good as Jared
Even R got tricky!!
The other gift the kids got him were swords. These 2 LOVE fighting each other with them! R laughs SO hard!
She is a good little fighter! Her dad is proud!
She cut both arms off and was going for the leg :)
But Jared came out on top!
Or so he thought! The sword is blurry because she posed for the picture then while I was taking it swung and hit him in the face! Get 'em while they are down.
Who are we kidding, we all know who ALWAYS comes out on top when it comes to R and her daddy!
Happy Birthday Honey! Glad that I am always older and wiser. Even if it is only 3 weeks!!! :)

3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

So cute! Happy birthday, guys! We love you both! We'll have to take you out for your b-day dinner when we see you again ;)

Christy said...

happy birthday, you two! how fun to have family there for your celebrations!

Lora said...

Happy Birthday! Those sparkler pictures are so fun! and Trace I love the balloon photo of you-so pretty!
Hope your birthday wishes come true!