Crazy to think that Jared and I have been married for 6 years. It has been full of adventure and surprises. I wouldn't change any of it.
Jared has a really crappy work schedule, but was able to work it that we could get away for 24 hours. So my mom helped us find a screamin' deal on a suite in Park City. We stayed at the Hyatt Escala Lodge, in the Canyons. We hadn't ever been up in the Canyon's resort before, and it was beautiful!
This was the kitchen right as you walked in on the left.

The beautiful dining room/living room. With a big flat screen tv, and fireplace! It was nice being able to watch tv on a comfy couch instead of a cheap hotel bed.

Into our bedroom with another flat screen, fireplace, and balcony.

Our MASSIVE bathroom, which was WONDERFUL!

Looking out of our window at the other building, and the mountains behind. It was lovely!

Our building at night

Looking down onto the pool area. A hot tub on the left, pool in the middle, and a 37 person hot tub on the right. Luckily there weren't many people there so it was pretty empty!

Mr and Mrs McSweeney

Our balcony right in the middle of the picture

I love you too babe!

Back to life, back to reality

I didn't take many pictures of us doing the fun things, because we just relaxed most of the time. I didn't realize how bad I needed this getaway. We just swam, and chilled by the pool because we could. No kids to worry about, no job to get to, and no cleaning. It was AMAZING. I felt like in the Shrek 3 movie where Shrek and Fiona have babies. They finally get them to sleep and Shrek asks "What do you want to do now" all sexy like. Then the next scene they are both passed out on the bed sleeping.
After the pool we headed onto Old Main Street in Park City, where we ate dinner. YUMMY!! Came back and just chilled by the fire. The next morning we hit the pool one more time, and again just relaxed.
Even though it was only 24 hours away, it was such a great time.
I love being married to my best friend
I love that taking care of our family is his number one priority
I love that he gave me 2 amazing children
I love most of all that he loves ME!!!!!
Happy 6 years babe
7 comments:
Happy anniversary!
You two are the most perfect couple-I'm so glad you found each other =)
We have stayed at that hotel too, and WOW it's beautiful!!
Happy Anniversary, you two! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary to you both. I miss you both heaps too!! So glad that you guys got away on your own for some down time. There is nothing like it !! Now back to reality !! Congrats again xxx
Nice place! Don't you wish it was for more than one night?!
Ditto. But glad I married Darwin ;)
happy anniversary, you two! i'm glad you got a little getaway. it looks like tons of fun.
What a wonderful, well deserved little get-away!! Happy, Happy Anniversary to you two!!
Post a Comment